Hybrid • Paris • Full-time or Internship
At Finegrain, we believe the Internet deserves better images, and we're building the ultimate GenAI platform to make it happen at massive scale.
Our founders are repeat entrepreneurs who sold their first AI startup to Google, and we are backed by a stellar and worldwide team of investors.
Finegrain is a vertically integrated product:
- At the machine learning level, Finegrain relies on a proprietary micro framework for foundation model adaptation called Refiners. We're building it in the open (MIT license), on top of our beloved PyTorch.
- At the infrastructure level, we're building a next generation CDN to handle serving at scale of personalized images to users.
- At the application level, we provide customers with a web app that makes it simple for them to create image variations and measure user engagement, without the need for ML expertise.
Join us as a growth hacker to help put Finegrain on the map - from Refiners (our open source micro framework for foundation model adaptation) to customer case studies, from our developer Discord to our company Linkedin.
We're looking for folks who:
1. love social media
2. master scrappy and creative communication
3. enjoy diving into the technical side of AI
Why join us ?
1. You'll be part of our founding team.
2. You'll work at Station F, the world's largest startup campus.
3. You'll rub shoulders with repeat founders.
4. You'll help shape a product set to break new ground.
5. You'll work on real, impactful AI. No fluff.
It all starts with a discussion with our CEO. Then, we'll ask you to prove yourself with a simple challenge. Are you able to grow the stargazer count of the Refiners GitHub repo? And of course, you'll get to meet the whole team during a lunch at Station F (on us).